Thursday 17 August 2017

My Hobbies

Image result for images of drawing quotes
                                                                          



Image result for kids drawing imAGES











My hobbies are drawing.....




 Image result for reading images      Image result for reading images.....and reading. I have been reading since I was little and I am very good at copy drawing. I am obsessed with these 2 hobbies because whenever I am bored, mad,sad,disgusted, or scared I can read because I always lose myself in books. My favourite books are fantasy books. Fantasy books are like a dream you are holding in your hand or like dreaming with your eyes open.


I have also loved drawing since I was little. Based on the pencil image above, I actually DO draw better than I talk. Both of these 2 hobbies make me get away from reality. Sometimes, I can think that reality is an annoying time because I'm not doing either of my favourite hobbies.

No comments:

Post a Comment